Due to the current restrictions we still have to postpone the start of the 2020 campaign until further notice.
This affects especially all operation days and other events till August 31st. All operation days in June, July and August are candelled.
- The ELF-courses in June are also cancelled. We contacted the participants.
- The special train to the medieval festival (Mittelaltermarkt) at Lichtenburg castel (Burg Lichtenberg) on June 28th is also cancelled.
- The station festival on 15th and 16th of August will be moved to 2021. This gives us enough time to prepare a decent event.
We reserve us the right to cancel more events and activities if it's required by the situation and the restrictions.
Even if there are further relaxations of the current restrictions, our service can still be limited since we also need some time to prepare the operation of the museum trains.
By now we cannot announce any news about the Saint Nicholas trains. As soon as we have made a decision we will announce this here.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to welcome all of you soon in our trains.
Updated on 28 June 2020 (See also the German version of this information for any updates)
Because of the very special situation, we offer the following fairness regulations for our vouchers:
- All vouchers valid for 2020 will also be valid for 2021.
- This holds in particular also for the calendar-vouchers for 2020. These vouchers will also be valid in 2021 for the regular museums trains.
Effective: 17 April 2020 (See also the German version of this information for any updates)